Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

connect VBRP and LIPS

Hi Hi allI want to match delivered qty and invoice qty for that I have took the following tables and connection, it’s working but it very slow pls help me.select posnr matnr lfimg gewei vbeln ERDAT into corresponding fields of table it_itab f...

Resolved! LSMW problem ?

HiIn LSMW, Client wants atmost 250 transactions to be processed in BDC Session. But In my flat file, I have 2,500 records. Is there anyway in LSMW to break-up 2,500 records so that the first 250 records make 1 bdc session and the next 250 records mak...

Resolved! How to retrieve it

Hi all,I am trying to access a Data Base Table . In one record there are 6 field in which one is the name field and other is the Authorisation fields. Suppose in all area he is not having rights. I have to get the rights in which area he is having. S...

Resolved! BINARY SEARCH ASC or DESC ?

Dear Experts,Does it matter how the table is sorted to use a binary search ?If I have a table and sort by the first asc and the second desc will the search pick the 1st record it finds or will it pick the 1st record of the list that matches the key ?...

Resolved! function module download

Hi Frnd'sIn my appliction i want to download all the function modules and includes when i enter the package name how to do this using coding.is there any sap function modules to downlaod it.Can anybody help me.Thanks in AdvanceSuganya

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.