Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

ECC6 environment

Hi All,This is my first post so have patience with me.I was wondering if the look and feel on ECC6 security is any different than ECC5. We are in a 46.C environment and I have only a ECC5 system to play with for now. Also is there any documentation ...

CALL TRANSFORMATION

Hello.I am making a small and simple example of a XML transformation.The transformation i am using is the following:<?sap.transform simple?><tt:transform xmlns:tt="http://www.sap.com/transformation-templates"> <tt:root name="ROOT"/> <tt:template name...

Sending SAP SCRIPT to mail

Hi All,we have a requirement where we need to mail(with in sap id and outside sap-yahoo/gmail) the sap script so that i am able to do straightaway by giving device as 'mail'. please check code below.CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM' EXPORTING applicatio...

Resolved! Material determination

Hi,I have a requirement to do an extract program for material determination from tables KOTD001, KONDD, and KONDPP. I need to download the records to an internal table and write it to a text file. The catch here is to check if the records in this int...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.