Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

re:radio buttons

Hi abap gurus, I have created 3 radio buttons i.e p_pre ,p_swa and p_shi. P-pre is defualt.(active) if P-swa is active posting date must be filled in(s-options). if P-pre is not active,comany code bukrs must be filled in. pls write some code re...

Internal table delete

Hi,What would be the best way to delete the records from an internal table. I am not using the primary key here.I need to delete the records from the internal table which does not match the input parameter given. For example:I have some records in an...

Margins in script

Hi, I have created a SAP script form by copying the standard layout (system to zsystem), in my copied version I would like to change the Left Margin, Upper margin, but eventhough i am in change mode these Page window parameters were still in inact...

at selection screen output

Hi all,in at selection screen output we r writting loop at screen & checking screen-group1.so iwant to know that what is this screen we r talking about & what is this screen-group?SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK b1.PARAMETERS: vend RADIOBUTTON GROUP ...

No E-mail sent to e-mail id..

Hi,This is my program..After executing it is giving message no e-mail snet...can u correct the error...PARAMETERS: psubject(40) type c default 'Hello', p_email(40) type c default 'test@sapdev.co.uk' . data: it_packing_list like sopckl...

Simha_ by Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.