Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

HR ABAP payroll Related

Hi,Can any one give an idea of how to implement the fn. module HR_GET_PAYROLL_RESULTS as i tried giving the values for a already exisiting personnel from pc_payresult ,in the import parameters of function module and execute it iam not getting the res...

Select Statement.

i need to compare two status and then diplay how should i do that.if the stat - 'I0002' , stat - 'I0042'.if the object id is having both the stat then only i need to display it.how should i write the select statement.SELECT SINGLE * INTO I_JEST FROM ...

please help with this bapi

Hi Experts!I am trying to use 'BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC' for posting goods issue but could not succeed. I am getting the message 615 (Delivery item is not or only partially packed) when I test the same in SE37. However the same delivery, if I g...

Resolved! TABLE CONTROL ISSUE

Hi all,I HAVE A TABLE CONTROL IN ONE OF MY SCREEN.i AM COPYING DATA FROM ZTABLE .Now data is in my table control . i HAVE TO SAVE IT TO SOME OTHER ZTABLE.***PAIloop.CHAIN.FIELD ZTEST-MATNR MODULE CHECK_MATNR_9002.FIELD ZTEST-NOTE MODULE CHECK_NOTE_90...

Resolved! Please answer its very urgent

Hi, I am going to attend interview its for Support.I never worked in support...Could you please tell me What is a ticket?Who will send the tickets?from whom I will recive the tickets?What is the roles and responsibilities in support?During support...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.