Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Semi-Periodic Job Scheduling

Greetings,Is anyone aware of a less complicated way to schedule a daily job that must skip the first six days of the month without setting up a Factory Calendar specific for the job? The factory calendar is the way I'm leaning to get this working bu...

Resolved! Currency

Hi all, I want to get the netprice of a Purchase order item.So, I have used the below select-query.select netprfrom ekpointo table gi_netprwhere ....For one PO item I got value as 1.249,97.But, when I see the netprice of a PO in ME22n tcode,I s...

I'VE WRITTEN THE FOLLOWING CODES:DATA: MESS(100).CONCATENATE 'material document or year is not a valid ' 'return delivery document' INTO mess.MESSAGE i208(00) WITH mess.BUT IN THE OUTPUT I ONLY GET:( material document or year is not a valid r)IT DOES...

Resolved! sending Smartform as fax

Hi All ,I have a requirement in which i need to send Smartform output as a Fax . fax number will be filled dynamically in the program in a internal table .Any pointer to will be useful .If You can send a sample code it would be best ,RegardsSaurabh ...

re:radio buttons

Hi abap gurus, I have created 3 radio buttons i.e p_pre ,p_swa and p_shi. P-pre is defualt.(active) if P-swa is active posting date must be filled in(s-options). if P-pre is not active,comany code bukrs must be filled in. pls write some code re...

Internal table delete

Hi,What would be the best way to delete the records from an internal table. I am not using the primary key here.I need to delete the records from the internal table which does not match the input parameter given. For example:I have some records in an...

Margins in script

Hi, I have created a SAP script form by copying the standard layout (system to zsystem), in my copied version I would like to change the Left Margin, Upper margin, but eventhough i am in change mode these Page window parameters were still in inact...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.