Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

READ_TEXT not working

Hi ,I have an user exit coding for Sales order processing.This code is in the FORM Userexit_save_document_prepare.I have a READ_TEXT function module in the code. It works fin e in all cases. But when Iam trying to delete the Sales order the READ_TEXT...

Old/new field values in CDPOS

HiI have two changes logged to material master record. However when I viewed these changes in CDHDR and CDPOS I couldnt see the Old and New values. I mean there was an entry for each of these changes but old value & new value fields in CDPOS were bla...

Resolved! doubt in message

Hi Friends,I dont want to see the message number here it is displaying message number, how to do it.here is my coding. AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON so_matnr. SELECT matnr INTO mara-matnr UP TO 1 ROWSFROM maraWHERE matnr INso_matnr.ENDSELECT.IF SY-SUBRC <> ...

Resolved! ALV-Total

HiI have a list with Totals..Down below,i want to display only Totals column based on Working and Resigned employees.Exam..I want to display working and resigneed totals earn's and total dedu and net pay ...iam getting that..below i want working empl...

Internal order groups

Hi everyone,I know that the internal order groups can be found in table setheader with setclass = 0103 and the f4 function module is K_GROUP_SELECT, but after I know the internal order group, How do I find out which internal orders belong to that gro...

drop down box in a modulepool

Hi,I am creating a modulepool with a drop down box in one of the dynpros. I have managed to fill it with values using the 'VRM_SET_VALUES' function module. The problem comes when running the modulepoool. The field displays the drop down box with the ...

Resolved! Posting Invoices

What is the most efficient method to post invoices in SAP. My company has an urgent requirement to post 100,000 plus invoices in SAP from an external system. Example: IDOC'S, call transactions, BDC ect..

BADI Filter value

hi friends,i have few doubts in BADI plz explain me1.i have implemented badi while saving its asking me specify filter value [what to specify here]i specified its default filter value2.in coding in method i copied standard example code when i did syn...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.