Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! ALV Tree leafs

I'm extending ALV Tree, which dinamicaly build it own structure. I'm trying ti find function/property which can change view of my leaf, precise:when we have leaf with no subleaf when this leaf is shown with special icon (looking like notepad icon),wh...

Resolved! Selection-texts

Hi, In a program, I have added a new field (parameter) on the selection-screen. Selection-texts for that program are maintained in German. I have added text for the newly added field, by maintaining the selection-texts in log-on lang ( EN), and I ...

Append fields in EBAN

Hi,I have appended two field on table "eban".We have a program that fill these fields on the table.The problem is: when we change the purchase requisition using ME22N, the transaction clear these fields that were filled already.I have to do something...

Resolved! Regarding Ranges...

Hi all,I need to check whether a key is not equal to invoice (this has 8 different values like r1, r2, 77 etc) or payment (this has 3 different values like 05,06 etc...)...If the above condition is correct then message 1 is passed else message 2 is p...

user exit

Hi All,I am writing the code in include ZXVDBU01(customer exit,FM EXIT_SAPLVEDB_001).FROM where i can trigger this one.for test purpose theY have given one IDOC Number.Please Give me the solution.Thanks In Advance .Thanks&Regards.Ramu.

Cross company posting

Hallo,We have 2 companies and we have to do cross company clearing. The problem is that we have to use different GL according to the subject - for banks we want to use GL's X & Y and for cross company income we want to use GLws A & B. Doe's anybo...

Resolved! Alt Text in CS03 Screen

Hi All...In CS03 screen (BOM), there is a field called ALT TExt for entering Text lines.The field is from STKO-STKTXT.If User enters the Text in that field, only First Line is getting stored in the SAP Table. The rest can not be seen in the Database ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.