Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

RP-READ-INFOTYPE

Hi All,I am using RP-READ-INFOTYPE in my pgm for reading the infotype 0041.In quality server,For single valid entry in p0041.this macro is returning value to the p0041 header and not to p0041[].for the same case..In development server, it is return...

Find Follow on documents

I have a requirement wherein I need to find out all the accounting documents related to a given Sales Document. The requirement is urgent, but I am not able to find any suitable SAP function modules for the same. Please help.NB: There exists a Fn. Mo...

SAP Console Implementation

HiMy company going for SAP console implementation for it warehouse process. They have procured window based RF devices for that. can anybody tell me, can we have SAPGUI on this Handheld devices using SAP console or do we need to go for SAP web consol...

Select Statement

Hi,for ex: obj id - OR0000123 is having I0001, I0002, I0003, I0009, I0005.If I0009 I0076 is there I dont want to display the obj id.even if the objid is having other statuses. how should i write the select statement.SELECT SINGLE * INTO I_JEST FROM ...

Resolved! HR infotypes..

hi guys,I need a basic understanding of something. If i want to retrieve a career history of an employee of company that is how long he was with company and wat posts he worked on and also it shud exclude the period in between when he was not with th...

Class & Interfaces

Hi Experts, I want to know Transaction code for Declaring Classes & Interfaces.Please do the needfull.This is the urgent requirement,Congrats in advance.And also send me the material for this Classes & Methods.Thanks & RegardsAhammad.shaik

Resolved! ALV Problem

I want a button on the tool bar of the ALV on which When i click the data in the ALV gets transported to the Excel sheet.I know the Feature is there in the ALV,but when i click on the existing button it asks for the options as shown below : ...

Resolved! sap menu

hi experts, I developed one transaction code for print program of reservation sheet. i need to put that tcode in sapmenu->logistics->material management->inventory management->reservation.can anybody please tell me how can i do this.Thanks ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.