Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! dynamic columns

Hi all,Suppose i have this code:<b>loop at table into line.....if line-column1 eq 'something'.....endloop.</b>with that i search if the column line-column1 is equal to 'something', and if it is i do something. That works fine, but now i'm facing a pr...

luscruz by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

telnet & Rlogin

Hi,I need to disable the telnet and rlogin services in The Solaris Server where SAP is installed.Do you know if there is a problem with that ?I have SAP 5.0,Solaris 10 and Oracle 9I´m going to use SSH instead telnet. RegardsEmilio

Resolved! ABAP Objects - real example

Hello everybody,can someone please navigate me to some "real example" of using abap objects? I went through demos in sap (I am using SAP R/3 4.6C) in <i>transaction ABAPDOCU, I have a book Horst Keller: Abap Objects (where partially the object orient...

Resolved! Smartform Double side printing

Hi experts,I have a smartform in which there are 2 pages.Each page contains only one window that is main window.So now i want to know How can i print some text on back side of each page.When i take a print out of Snartform i want to print some text o...

Resolved! Reg:Delete

Hi all,I have retrived data from an DB table.From the retrieved entreis deleted entries where werks not in Plant on the screen.for this i have used the code delete itab where werks ne s_werks.is this the corect code.Bcoz even though werks = s_werks t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.