Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

New to ABAP

Hi Forum,Iam a SAP CRM functional consultant and have a fair idea about C programming & tables and relations. I would like learn ABAP and I request you experts to guide me how I can start learning.Are there any documents available which will explain ...

Resolved! Dialogs in BDCs

Hi everyoneI have a program that generates a BDC session that creates sales orders. We now have a requirement to change this so that as part of the BDC a line item rejection reason can be set. I have doen this using the following: PERFORM bdc...

Resolved! Color cell

I am getting suceess in this code, but i am getting same color on Filed ' Sunday ' in index 7, i need the color only on index 2. how to solve this ? READ TABLE GT_BPSTAB INTO WA_BPSTAB INDEX 2 .IF SY-SUBRC = 0. MOVE 'SUNDAY' TO LS_COLOR_CELL-...

Sum

Hi,I have one internal table.in that itab i have one numberic fild as Billamount.The sum of all the bill amt should be displayed in a textfield.How to dot that.I tried as Loop at itab.at end of billamt.sumendat.endloop.But how to place the sum in the...

Resolved! Adding Page Numbers to PDF File

Hi,I am using the FM 'CONVERT_ABAPSPOOLJOB_2_PDF' to get the spool data to the PDF file and this PDF file is send to the user through email.Now I need to add the page numbers to the PDF so that once the users opens the PDF file he gets the page numbe...

ALV Grid control width

Hi,Any one please let me know how to expand the width of the ALV grid control , (i.e my report output is coming 50% in the screen) but I want this output screen need to be increased. I am using ABAP Object Oriented Programming.Please let me know.Than...

sso across platforms

All,I have an SAP Portal on Windows, and I need to validate a user with seculib on Unix. I exported the verify.pse on Unix, but sapssoext fails with a code 9. Is verify.pse supposed to work across different hardware architectures?ThanksChristian

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.