Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Smart forms download 4.6C

Hello,I'm working on SAP 4.6C system. I want to download and upload a smartform. Does anyone know a way to do that without using a transport. In 4.7 and higher it is easy to do. Is there another way to import or export a smartform.Thanx,Frank

problem in selcet potion

i have selection screen taht in that in box like courses when u push f4 it ope with lot of courses in tree and u can choose a course (mark the name of course u wont)my problem is that the tree is open with courses but i cant choose any of them this i...

divide...

hi,how to divide fields vbrp-netwr and vbrp-fkimg?i used this> REPORT ZDIVIDE.tables: vbrp.data : pcena type vbrp, cena type vbrp-netwr, kolicina type vbrp-fkimg, ls_vb type vbrp, lt_vb type table of vbrp. select-options: P_c...

Resolved! BARTENDER

hi i designed one shippment label with bartender software.now is it possible for me to print on zebra printer with some dummy data before loading it to scripts and printing from there?and if anyone got sample coding for shippment label please provide...

ALV list

Hi abappers,I am using the function module REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY to display the ALV Classic list with one header and 2 line items.now my requirement is that the columns in the first line item should be different from the columns in the secon...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.