Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

MARDH TABLE

HI,IN TRANSACTION MB5B,THERE IS NO MATCH BETWEEN THE RESULT IN THIS TRANSACTION AND THE TABLE MARDH.THE VALUES I PUT ARE:MATERIAL NUMBER,COMPANY CODE,PLANT,STORAGE LOCATION,SELECTION DATE.WHEN I COMPARE THE RESULT TO TABLE MARDH(WICH SHOULD BE THE SA...

What does SM64 Do , BDC...

Hi,I want to know hat does t-code SM64 do? It triggers an event. I want to know what sort of event does it trigger, I am making a BDC for that but am not sure for all of its functionality.I also want to know when exactly does it create an event manua...

authority check

hello experts,please help me to solve this problem its very urgent.I created the authorization object and when i used it in the program then i got the sy-subrc = 12.I found it in the debugging.plz give me the step by step process of creating the auth...

inconsistent idoc numbering

Hi all,I have a problem here, when i monitor the idoc i can see the idoc numbering is inconsistent i.e. if 2006/10/01 @ 1.30 pm i have an idoc # 100, i found another idoc# 101 for the date 2006/09/01. How is this possible?. This is not only happening...

Resolved! RFC

hi to all,help me in this issuebelow is select and rfc used i need to consider one more ztable to pass the data here it is considerd only one table zsd i also need to consider zsd1 table also and pass the sameSELECT SINGLE * FROM Zsd WHERE...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.