Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

LOCAL OBJECT....

hi frnds,i have assigned one enhancemnt to project. in that screen exit is stored as a local object and package name as ME and Owner is SAP. now i need to transport this to prodction. its not allowing to create the new request as well as changing the...

Condition Types in SAP CRM

Hi Ppl,My requirement: Currently i need to fetch condition records data at item level for a sales order (transaction: CRMD_ORDER).Do anyone knows on how to get Conditions Record data in SAP CRM(in R3, this data is stored in A016 and KONP tables). Mor...

Table control

Hi,I have a table control with many columns and one column is Order Number displayed. When the user clicks on any of the order number , it should take to some other transaction.Here how to get the Order number which the user clicked?Pls helpThanksRam

Resolved! Simple Index question ...

Hello,I've several index's created on a specific table. Does the order of the fields in the "WHERE" statement important for the right index to be chosen ?For example:============Index fields: MANDT, BANFN (in this order)statement:SELECT * FROM EBAN W...

Resolved! Scan documents into SAP

Hi experts.Let me present the following question. At the client there are a group of documents that arrive in paper format which must be afterwards scanned into to the legacy application. It is intended to replace the legacy application with SAP DMS....

write_form

hi to all,help me in this issue,LOOP AT IT_ZFI_NEW.CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'EXPORTINGELEMENT = '502'FUNCTION = 'SET'TYPE = 'BODY'WINDOW = 'INSALL'.ENDLOOP.i had looped as above and the window is variable window,i am getting only last value of the th...

Resolved! error in BDC

hi,im doing a BDC on tcode VA01and im inputting PO number for each item,that data is found on the tab page Purchase order data and its name is VBKD-BSTKD, screen number is 4003but when im execting the BDC, an error is being displayed saying that the ...

excel download

Hi,I am using the FM REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY to display a classic ALV list, My requirement is to download the list into an EXCEL file, since the data that is passed to FM is in two internal tables gt_items for item level data and gt_header for...

Resolved! where to begin

Hi ABAP meisters,I'm kind of new to ABAP, especially to writing full programs, so I could use a little help hereI need to build the following:I have an table "TABLE1" and a table "TABLEHIST".I need to write a program that allows users to enter a date...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.