Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! delete itab

Hello Experts,I have to delete some of the itab records based on a condition. There are 2 internal tables.ITAB1:EBELN EBELP MATNR LIFNR45001 00010 10044 1010145002 00010 10044 1010145003 00010 10044 ...

quick table seacrh...

Hi all. I'm looping over itab_1 into wa_itab_1. I want to select a single row of data from itab_2 based on a value in wa_itab_1. I don't need to llop over both tables do I? Isn't there a more terse way of selecting the record from itab_2?regards,Mat

SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE

Hi All,I am trying to create a Sales Contract using FM SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE. I have the following questions:1). Do I need to specify the Line Item Numbers? If I don't need to then how does SAP know which line items in SALES_ITEMS_INX and SALES_SCH...

Resolved! CALL Transaction VK11

Hi Friends,I am doing a BDC for VK11.i will be getting 3 condition types, based on that, i have to create 3 internal tables and have to call Transaction VK11 3 times.how to proceed this?when the program is calling second time its not showing the new ...

Number of decimals

Hi all,My requirement is :I have a CHAR field (FIELD1) which would have values like 23.45, 12.3456.........Now I have another field (FIELD2) which has the number of decimal places I need to care about.For example - If FIELD2 has '1' and FIELD1 has a ...

regarding export and import

hii have to change the delivery address in PR created through iw31,iw32,ip10.for this first i have to get the address numberfrom the include program cozf0001 through the structure field CAUFVD_IMP-TPLNR.This value i have <u>to export to temporary mem...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.