Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Delete Schedule Line Items

Hi All,I have to delete Schedule line items using BAPI. We are using ME38 tcode to do it manually and am using BAPI_SAG_CHANGE for changing successfully. But i can't make it to delete schedule line items.Can anybody please advice me to solve this pro...

Resolved! "PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01" witholding Tax

Hello,We are using this function module to park FI document. We have succesfully parked document using this function module. However we are not able to populate Withholding tax line item. How can we bring withholding tax information in parked documen...

OSS notes - how to view

Hi, Given a note number how can view the details of this OSS note. Is it always safe to download the note in SNOTE transaction. How can i know what note numbers can be viewed(downloaded) in which version of system. Please help. Thanks.

Resolved! Transporting Table entries

Hi,I have a table which has three key fields of which one of the key field is a GUID field of data type CHAR 255.I have 500 records in this table. I need to transport the table contents to the next system (TST)As per the below documentation, its not ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.