Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Tabstrip control

Hy, all ! I've made a tabstrip control WITHOUT wizard, with 3 pages.My problem is that for the main screen, 100, I have put the reference field SUB for each pushbutton of the tabstrip, but I don't see any subscreen mentioned in the element list, so ...

Resolved! problem in code

Hi experts,See the following code.TYPES: BEGIN OF TY_S_SENDERLINE, LINE(4096) TYPE C, END OF TY_S_SENDERLINE, TY_T_SENDER TYPE TY_S_SENDERLINE OCCURS 0 DATA: EXCEL_TAB1 TYPE ty_t_sender.So here i want to create wor...

Load file

Hi experts,I have a problum that is need to upload a text file from my c drive .I am using ws_upload function module for it,a internal table i created for same structure of my file want to upload a file .thanks

ALV Grid and Uppercase

Hi all!I'm using an OO ALV Grid to display/change some data. Some of the fields are just used for put comments. My problem is that when I'm trying to save the changes to a BD these texte fields are converted to uppercase, and I don't want that. I wan...

Resolved! Modify Std SAP SCript

Hi All I want to modify a standard SAP Script i want detail steps. Take any std script and give me the steps. I will be given this task by me TL after 3 days (he told me ) so want to prepare first. All helpful replies will be rewarded . Step by step...

scenario: user exit

hi all,my transaction code name : S_ALR_87012936 - Depreciation on Capitalized Assets (Depreciation Simulation) package for the transaction code : RTTREEPROGRAM NAME : RASIMU02 ( SAP standard production program)package for this program : AB (asset ac...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.