Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

alv fieldcat

Hi experts, Please help me.I have to print the values from different tables so i wrote the below code.But i am getting the runtime error no_fieldcatalog_available.If i give the i_structurename = datadictionary table name then its working.Pl...

filter

Hi all,I have done a report which has vendor number, cost center and wbs element using ALV grid display. I have declared all the fields as in the database fields. when filter is applied on these fields the data is not retrieved. Only after padding ze...

Customer Exit-MV50AFZ1

Hello All,Iam using the delivery exit "MV50AFZ1" to implement some custom code.The form that iam using in this customer exit is "FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.ENDFORM".This is getting triggered when I create Delivery and when I create Transfer Order(TO...

Basic coding

Hi experts,How can code the part where the "Sales Document Number contains Sales Document Number without preceeding zeros"?Given the Sales Document Number, read table VBAK where Sales Document Number (VBELN) contains the Sales Document Number without...

Resolved! tab strip control

hi experts, I am doing automatic debtor clearing using tcode f-32. in transaction f-32 second screen i need to select the items which i need to clear. how i know how many items fit in first page. because in my system its showing 16 items, b...

Resolved! table behind tax details in P.O

Hi, im trying to find the tax condition types in a purchase order by going to item detail(invoice tab) ->taxes button and it displays the taxes .i'm unable to find the table where the tax conditon type , amount and the conditon value are being stored...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.