Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Simple Select

HiI have a Z table entry with the followingCompnay codeIN*I need a select statement to check whether the given company code in screen is valid or not with this table. Like if user entered IN01 then its valid. If GB01 then invalid.select single * from...

Dynamic action of PB40

hi folks,I have an issue related to the dynamic action of 'PB40'. let me explain what i am trying to accomplish. Using PB40- Applicant actions when I am performing an action for the applicant like hiring I need to check whether the vacancy has been...

Resolved! BAPI triggering

Hello Experts, Every time I get a requirement to Create a BAPI. I create it and send to my onsite. They say that will be triggered by some vb or biztalk or some application. I am wondering how it will be tiggered ( some code or some thing must...

FIELD STATUS GROUP

HOW CAN I DETERMINE THE FIELD STATUS OF THE ENTRIES OFBSEG AND BKPF TABLE.BKPF-BLDAT BUDAT BUKRS WAERS KURSF MONAT BLART BKTXT XBLNRBSEG -WRBTR DMBTR MWSKZ XMWST KOSTL PRCTR AUFNR SGTXT ZUONR VALUT ZFBDT ZTERM VBUND PPRCTRCAN WE USE FM "FI_FIELD_SEL...

Resolved! smartform

HelloI have a smart form and I have only one window which is main window..Now iam passing an internal table which may contain several values and I need to get different prints for each value of the internal table which I pass to smartform.How do I do...

Resolved! Activate table entries?

Hello there,in my bw 3.5 i have two tables: ztest_new (internal) and /bic/pvcom1_u02. they are identical. if it occurs that some of their data records differ, i want the data from ztest_new to be transferred to /bic/pvcom1_u02.here is part of the ABA...

Resolved! Excel Download

Hi,I need to download data from SAP to excel in unix in background. I know how to download a table into excel but Im afraid the number of lines will exceed 64000. So i need to put data in several sheets. How do I do this?Thank you. Best Regards,Kenny

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.