Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

System date

Hi All, I need to introduce two lines of ABAP code to do this:p_datefrom less than or equal to systemdatep_dateto greater than or equal to systemdateWhat's the code that I should use? Is the variable name for systemdate also called systemdate in ABAP...

LSMW Read Data shortdump

Hi guys..I'm currently testing out on LSMWI'm trying to create new material for transaction MM01.But when i click on Step 9: Read Datai get a shortdumpWhat happened? The current ABAP program had to be terminated becaus ABAP processor detected a...

Resolved! Spool Display of Report Status

Hi FriendsMy report program runs in back ground job. One internal table collects all messages (error messages and status messages) at execution.I need to display this internal table content as a spool display. Spool number has to be generated with th...

Resolved! SD question

what is the difference between vbak and xvbak.what is the main transaction that is populating this tables.what is meaning for the following sentence consider the bracket as the sentencenot as an alternate meaning <u>" For each customer linked to the ...

Resolved! update database table

Hello Experts, I need update database table MCHA from an internal table. the code is:<b>data: begin of i_afko occurs 0, date1 like mcha-fvdt2, end of i_afko.</b>the contents of this internal table:date1:-20061113 <b>data: begin of ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.