Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

HINU58B0 program pr0blem

Dear All ,We are executing the HINU58B0 report which is used to update twio customization table . We are able to update second table but when we are the report to upload the data for first table it is not going inside the GUI_UPLOAD function module ....

APO-ABAP

Hi all, Does any body know abt any bapi to delete stocks for a particulat storage location in APO i am using BAPI : BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 and it is giving sy-subrc = 0. but it doesnt perform the desired functionality.Regards,Tarang

Resolved! RSWUWFML2

RSWUWFML2 - Receivers Posted: Nov 10, 2006 2:14 PM Reply Hi,We send WF notifications using RSWUWFML2. Some users don't want this e-mail since they are often checking their SAP Inbox anyway. Is it possible to choose the receivers? Does anyone kno...

Resolved! manipulate internal table..

hi all..I am having an internal table with 10 columns that is 10 fields. Now one of them is profit centre which is same for many records. Now i want to get all the records for individual profit centre. I know i can do it by using loop and the writing...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.