Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Tables and field-symbols

Hi all!I have to update 5 non-standard different tables, but I don't want to do 5 functions. The only difference between them is the name and structure of the table I'm uploading.I've heard that I could use field-symbols.Does someone know how to do w...

Resolved! Auth_check ---> FM

How to find the autho object for the particular field?for eg: p0002-begda.for the particular user i want to restrict the download for single field,How I can differentiate between the 2 users. wt's use of CALL 'AUTH_CHECK

F4 for fields in ALV Grid

Hi hi everyoneI have a little program which displays some datas from a table after a user defined selection. Now I should provide a F4-help for two of those fields in the ALV. I couldn't google something that really helps or find something here. Eith...

Resolved! Search help exit.

Hello,Concerning Search help exits, I’ve encountered that I need to modify a Standard Search help, in this case “H_T880” so that it’s restricted by user. My solution would be to create an exit search function so that it would filter the data to the c...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.