Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! FI and MM Material

Hi ,I am just trying to learn FI and MM.I would like to start my development work in FI and MM modules even .Can anyone please guide me in this matter.Tell me the basic things I need to start with ! Can I even get some materials or cook book related ...

Additional field in SAP Query

This problem is about sap query. I have created an additional field in an infoset. The initial header text of this additional field is english. Then I created a query which use the additional field as an output field. If I use this query in other lan...

Reg Transaction Variant

Hi, Can we set variables to the fields in variant transcation.For example in SM35 i want to set SY-USER for the "CREATED BY" field using a transaction variant so that when the user runs the transcation variant he can see only the sessions created b...

EDI 812/820 implementation

I have succesfully implemented the EDI payment orders (820) using standard PAYEXT and PEXR2002 via program RFFOEDI1. However, I now need to produce an 812 that has the detail on the adjustments made to a payment order (CREADV). The issue...I don't ...

help needed in the code

Hi all,I need help in acquiring thisI have a table control,in which i have 3 columns out of which 2 are input/outfields and one is output field.say i have fld1 fld2 fld3i entera value for fld1 and fld2 then it bring value in fld3.but sometimes i.e ce...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.