Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! PO release strategy

Hi Team,I have a issue while creating PO with Document Type (ZSNB and ZSRP) and release strategy as (Q1) .If release indicator is "Z" only  it should trigger the output type (YPO2).Or else it should raise an error .I am searching for any "EXIT OR Enh...

DD03L.DOMNAME inaccurate !?

So, I looked through the SAP documentation around creating a Table, Field, Data Element & Domain.Everything there tells me that a table field can be linked to a data element.(But at this field level, we do nothing with Domain.)Where we create/maintai...

Resolved! z* Programs

Hello,Can we get the report of  z*  programs in a system without T-Codes and Authorization objects using custom code management?if yes could someone guide me.Thanks

Version management

Hello community!I'm facing a problem with the version management for a customers system.For some objects the versions disappear when a the transport request are released to Q system.E.g. A class have let's say 5 versions and have been transported to ...

Badi:Me_process_PO_cust

HI,   I have BAdI implementation-ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST. I have put my code with method ITEM_PROCESS. In develop client ,it is working fine but it is not working fine in QA system.. This is because of run time behaviour in QA system : The implementation ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.