Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

BDC upload

Hi, We are designing an BDC upload program , which is to run every half hour . The file used is an appended file with the number of records increasing . Every half hour we need to read the same file ,how can we ensure how much data has been previousl...

Resolved! to get date from a text

HI,I AM TAKING A TEXT FROM SALES ORDER ie FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION,AND THIS TEXT MAY VARY FOR EACH SALES ORDER ITEMS DETAILS. THERE IS A DATE IN THAT TEXT. I WANT TO DISPLAY THAT DATE IN THE OUTPUT(ONLY DATE). THE LENGTH IS VARYING FOR TEXT FOR EA...

Resolved! ALV : how to get checked datas

Hello,I'm using REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY to display a list. In this list the first column is a check box ( reference to my first field of my internal table).I use the user command callback to catch the changesFORM alv_user_command USING ucomm LIKE ...

Resolved! BDC

Hi, in BDC if there r around 5 lakhs records . which method will we use for uploading data and <b>why</b>. and if there r around 20000 records with errors . how will you solve it. and after identifing the errors can we use any of the methods...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.