Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Screen painter

Hi Friends,I am trying to create a dialog program using T-code SE51-Screen Painter. After typing the program name and screen number, and then when I click the Create button, the system gives the message as "Programe (name) does not exist" and it is...

List Selection in Listbox

I have got a list box by name 'TDD' and it accepts values from Program 'A' and not from ABAP Dictionary.I have filled the list box in PBO with values 350,450,550 and 750.Now my query is when i select a value from the list, the selected value should b...

make fields mandatory

<b>hihow we have to make fields as " mandatory fields",in a database tables for Ztables entry, like to make address and telephone fields to make mandatory.like the way we have lifnr and kunnr are mandatory while entering the data.</b>

Idoc configuration

Hi,Can anyone give me a step by step procedure to create an idoc in one client(800) and send to another client(810) for any example scenario?Plz give me the configurations to be done in inbound and outbound systems.Thanks.

Table mainetenance generator

Hello frnds, Is it possible to give a selection screen in table maintenance generator. The requirement is this there is a Ztable and they want a table maintenance generator for that and they have given several fields which they want to use as a se...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.