Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! LSMW with BAPI

Hi All, Please tell me what are the steps required to use LSMW with BAPIs. Are there any standard BAPIs to hire/fire an employee etc?Any example using BAPI with LSMW will be great!Thanks, ~Mark

Resolved! to download in PDF format

Hi all , i have used fuctional module 'conver_otf ' to convert OTF into PDF , after that i want to download them into presentation layer , i think we must use GUI_download but i dont what all the conversion to be used pls help me .thanking ...

DUPLICATE ENTRIES

Hi , how can i delete duplicate entries without sorting the table , my requirement is at the end the values should be in the same order as in the database and without the duplicate entries. i need to do this on the internal table (without using sel...

Validation During Upload data

Hi All,The date fields must be 8 chars long and must be valid date.The correct values of the data the posting keys and accounts must exist in SAPI was upload the data from Excel to internal table then validate above mentionHow to do this plz give me ...

MIRO

Hi In Tcode MIRO I have requirement like this Req is User Exit would be used to enter the invoices of delivery costs.The system would distribute the cost in material line items automatically.what exit i need to find and what to do?i never done befor...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.