Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

match code object

Hi ,i have an issue with match code object.I have a program afield is attached with MATCHCODE OBJECT XXXXX OBLIGATORY.This program is developed in 4.6c and client upgraded to ECC 6.0. the domain got attached conversion exit.when I am trying execut...

Run time error in LSMW

Hi,I am trying data transfer using 'Standard Batch/Direct Input' Method.The source structure that i used is : <b>matnr c 18 , mbrsh c 1, mtart c 4, maktx c 40, meins c 3.</b><u>I created a flat file</u> : <i>MAT991 C COUP Svj material01 KgMAT992 C CO...

header data and item data

hello all, i am a novice in ABAP. in tables can someone tell me what is header data, item data. how do u recognise the tables from their name? like someone told me that if the table name start with B the table is related to FICO and if it ends w...

Resolved! Standard Toolbar

Hi Friends,The standard toolbar items are not working in my screen painter program. The code I have written is as follows.-PROCESS AFTER INPUT.MODULE USER_COMMAND_0100.&----*& Module USER_COMMAND_0100 INPUT&---- text----MODULE USER_COMMA...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.