Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Problem with '#'

Hello Experts,I have issue with '#'. The problem is when I use tab delimited file for upload, system uses '#' as the seperator. System doesn't split at '#' when I use( split xflat at '#' into table irec ) statement.start-of-selection. Add X number o...

ALV List Display Total Text

Hi allI have a small problem regarding the ALV List Display Totals Text... I need totals for certail amount field and I have changed the properties of that field in fieldcatalog to get the total (Do_Sum = 'X') and I have changed the layout to get tex...

DATE Validation

Hi All,I want validate the date fieldi was given 113006 make this date as 11.30.06 then this date is validate is in correct ot not from the flat file the given date : 113006then convert into data : v_date(8) using concatenate mm'.'dd'.yy into...

RAJESH REDDY

we have session method . error records are locked that will be released by using t-code , in case we have a requirement , how to handle the errore records automatically by using session method.

Regarding BDC problem

Hi ,Could you please help me regarding BDC problem.I am creating outbound delivery document using BDC(VLMOVE - tcode), then after getting delivery number, i have to change this delivery document by VL02N.Some times i am getting error message like 'De...

ABAP LOGIC

Respected Members I have a problem need a logic to resolve it. I have three Internal Tables. DETAIL_TAB (Containing Profiles of all Employees) Fields (PERNR, NAME, DOB, COUNT, degree, institution, passyear, organizatoin, join_date, leave_date ) EDU_T...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.