Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

call transaction SCAt

i in a program i call the transaction SCATDATA : repid LIKE catf-ablnr VALUE 'ZMM02_SAFETY'. SET PARAMETER ID 'CAT' FIELD repid. CALL TRANSACTION 'SCAT' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN . but skip the first screen doesn't work because i have to execute wi...

IDOCS

Hi, Normally if any error occurs in Idoc processing, we will go to WE19 and check it out. But, how u are going to where exactly the error arised. Is there any other way. can we debug an Idoc.Thanks.

Order and Asset Validation

Hi all,I am writing a program that takes in an Excel file of Orders and Assets (based off of transaction KO02). What is the best way to validate the two?1. Order?2. Asset?Currently, I am planning on doing a select on COAS for AUFNR, and then COBL for...

Resolved! search help in dialog program

Hi all,Fora search help in dialog program.I HAVE TO GET SEARCH FOR A FIELD ZID ON APARTICULAR SCREEN BASED ON DATA, MODIFIED BY AND A PLANT..I HAVE A RECORD IN ONE MY ZTABLE.I HAVE TO GET THAT BY SEVERAL SEARCH PARAMETERS SAY BY DATE , MODIFIED BY,PL...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.