Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Html Viewer

Hello, i ve the following req : i ve some pushbuttons on the container.thru 1 button i need to navigateto an intranet web page.i tried with cl_gui_html_viewer, but i couldnt get the right o/p.can anybody help me on how to use the method S...

Resolved! Cluster tables

Hi, BSEG is a cluster table.I want to write a select statement from this table.But because it is a cluster table select stmt is taking long time to execute.Is there any way by which i can reduct this execution time.ThanksAnsari.

ABAP methods overloading

Hi All,In ABAP objects, is it possible to use same method name with different signature in the same class. In Se24, i have build a class xyz and a method A. The method A has a string as importing parameter. I have to use the same method A with an int...

selection screen

hello!I have created a program with selection screen.I used the export command and sent the values to memory id xxx.Now on my other program i want to get the values to my selection screen.in the second prog in the initialization i used the import com...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.