Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Duration Math

Hi, I am having users maintain a time threshold limit in a time field. HH:MM:SS. So for 1 hour 10 minutes they would enter 011000. Now, I have 2 time stamps and I need to know if the timestamp difference is greater than the threshold value of 1 h...

sap_cohort by Active Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ABAP Version Control

Hi, I know there is version control for ABAP programs and I can create a version manually. I think there is also functionality that a version gets created when you transport. Is there a configuration that turns on/off automatic versioning when tran...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ABAP OO Question =====CP

Hi, I see lots of references like the below when doing ABAP OO program checks or reviewing ABAP Dumps. ZCLDW_ALERTS==================CPZCLDW_ALERTS==================CM00Z1. What does the '====CP' or '====CM00Z'? 2. Why can't it just show the name...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

hi friends, I am testng BAPI BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to get material document number.Iam paasing the following values : In the header table : posting date, document date,refrence document no(process order no.).In the Item level : Material , plant ,st...

Resolved! Presenation server file upload

Hello All,I have to create a background Job for uploading a file from the <b>presentation server</b>. GUI_UPLOAD dosnot work in case of background jobs. And if I use DATASETS that will upload the file from the application server. So suggest some way ...

Resolved! Split string at signal #

Hello,Is there a function module to convert a string into the tabel TLINE of the function module SAVE_TEXT? Note that the layout of the user MUST be kept:eg when test :_______________________________________- kdjsdfklqfklqsm- fjkqmjfkqsdlmjfklmqfjk f...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.