Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Table Controls

Hi all,I have a table control with fields say F1 (only display), F2(input) & F3(input).Everything works fine. But when I enter some values in F2 or F3, clear the fields again, & then give some command or press enter, I get an error 'Cannot Reset Entr...

Resolved! Memory space

Hi Experts,I want to find out the memory space alocated to each and every table along wit the table space and its functional area(For example the memory used by vbak and its functional area and the table space associated with it) is there any table o...

Resolved! Table Controls

Hi all,I have a table control with fields say F1 (only display), F2(input) & F3(input).Everything works fine. But when I enter some values in F2 or F3, clear the fields again, & then give some command or press enter, I get an error 'Cannot Reset Entr...

Table Controls

Reg reading PDF file.

Hi all,I want to read a PDF file from the desktop and convert it in to a word document.If any one have come across such requirement.Kindly send me sample code and the function modules used for converting the document.Thanks in advance,Karthik

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.