Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES

I am currently amending a program which makes use of the class CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES with method - file_open_dialog, to support the selection of a file from any of our network directories. At the moment when the program is executed in foreground, ...

Resolved! internal table issue

hi All,I am having three itabs. itab1 and itab2 have common field prctr. And prctr can be same for many records in both itab1 and itab2. i want to check that if records for a particular prctr are not in itab1 but are in itab2 then those records be mo...

Resolved! Table control

I have a table control which was displaying perfectly. I decided to add a tab control to my screen. When I created a new screen for my table control and called it from the the main screen onto the tab, it is displayed with a list of item from the PBO...

pbechani by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Codepage for DOS

Hi all,I want to import a file from a DOS application. In the file is a character in DOS format (e.g. ï) which has to be translated to 'When i use FM WS_UPLOAD and use filetype IBM all is working fine. SAP returns the value 'But the program needs to ...

Screen Design Complications

Hi,Iam working on screen desiging since last one week.Unlike VB it is not so user friendly. I want best source of examples and more stuff on screen designing. The best and more and more examples on each screen design element. The events to be trigger...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.