Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Display message in ALV

HI,I have a ALV List. But I want to display a message on the bar inmedialy after display the list. The message could be as:' The total number of idocs is : VARIABLE"How can I do it? Im searching but i dont find anything ok.Thanks

Pull the PO from Work Flow

Hi,Could you please help me on how to pull the PO from a workflow ?I could access we20 to find the agent #.How do I see if the PO as item under that again and find what is the issue with that PO.Appreciate you help on transactions,process.Regards,Ram...

Resolved! question on selection field

I am trying to code in my program, the ability to either select the vendor information by the vendor number that is entered on the selection which could be blank in which case I would select all vendors or by passing a vendor number from a table that...

Return code 8 on OPEN DATASET

Hi All,i try to migrate a file with ISU-Migration workbench.in the Display option I can see the file. All looks fine.When I press IMPORT I got the message "migration executed" but actually it did not read anysthing. So I debugged and came to the OPEN...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.