Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Contract program

Hi,While creating contracts, if I have same Customer, material, and valid dates ranges i need to stop the transaction. For this I need to generate report program. The data comes fron flat file.Please give suggestion how to approach.Thanks,Rani.

Resolved! Segments in a file

Hi all,What do you mean by Segments in a file ? What is the difference Between Record and a Segment ?General definition of a File is : file is a group of records and Record is a group of fields.....right ?Thanks in advanceKrish...

Resolved! Submit program & return

I m having 2 programs separately.in the first program i m calling the second program via submit .If i use submit program & return means the control comes back to first program form second one .But wat i need is i want to get values from the second pr...

Resolved! query regarding screen exit...

I m implementing screen exit CONFPP07 in CO11N. here in this screen ihave created my own subscreen. there are to fnd exit availible forthis screen exit.now i want the order number and othere fields to becaptured in the flow llogic of my own develope...

Resolved! alv tree report

hi all,in alv tree pgm when we useLIST_VIEWER type ref to CL_GUI_ALV_GRIDthe node_key of MTREESNODE can take upto 12 char only.Now i have a requirement werein i need to pass few table names which are more than 12 char.I have created a z.... structure...

Resolved! My alv grid display is merged.

My ALV out put display ( grid header headings ) is merged ( field heading are compressed ( just 3 to 4 letter are appearing as a heading of each field, other letters are hiding ) - as each time we cannot adjudt the field length in the output ). How ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.