Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

to clear buffer

How to clear the buffer stored in memory due to execution of write statement..Example Write : 'hello'. ***Have to clear buffer here** write : 'How are you'.I the code when executed should only display only 'How are you'..and the buffer for 'hello...

SERIAL number in ALV

Hi experts,iam doing alv report. iam having sl.no. filed in the internal table.for output depending on different options, it is not showing the sl.no. in proper order.for each input or requirement it is taking the same sl.no. series and the output is...

screen-input

friends, i have two table controls...in the first table control i have 9 columns and in the second one, i have 3 columns...after all the validations are done for the second one against the first one, if i press a push button, the values in the 3 ...

FEBEP and Customer Number

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to relate entries of table FEBEP and the Customer Number(KUNNR)? There are no foreign key relationship specified in FEBEP. So, is there any way to find the KUNNR value for a specific record in the FEBEP table? thanks ...

ALV ???????

hi experts, i have developed an alv interactive report. my problem is that, i am getting the fields of the basic list, and top of page of the basic list in secondary list.Please solve my problem....Thanks in advance,Ramana

Resolved! EKBE table data

Acutally I am fetching data from EKBE table for a given EBELN. Here I am getting all the GR and IR number for a EBELN. I have to fileter those GR which have IR. It means for a BELNR if the IR is raised, then the reference document (LFBNR) will be GR ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.