Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! scripts

hello all, i am a novice in SAP. can someone tell me what are the changes generally done on the predefined scripts(layout sets and print programs as well) . if anyone does possess anything modified, can it be given to me to view a sample.thanks ...

Resolved! Tcode VA25 modification

I have been asked to modify tcode VA25. We want to add Material# and Job name (Name2 field) to the selection criteria. I have never even looked at SAP code let alone made a modification. I copied program SAPMV75A to a z-program (ZSAPMV75A) but now...

Resolved! Floor problem.

HELLO.I have the following code:DATA n TYPE p DECIMALS 3.DATA m TYPE p DECIMALS 3 VALUE '3.44'.n = floor( m ).break-point.when I put it into simple Z_TEST raport it goes all right:m = 3.440n = 3.000but when I put it into the form which i perform in...

user exit for sales order

Hi Friends,I have one problem in user exit.Actually my requirment is like that whenever I am entering the net value for a sales order(VA01) great than 100 it will display the status as high order value.Anybody will pls tell me how to proceed.

Resolved! email is not sent

hi everyoneim sending emails from a program its working fine in one environment but its not working in other environment, i have to go to transaction sost to send the mail manuallydoes anybody know how to handle that?

join query for three tables

Hi i have got this query that is a join of two tables but i need join for three tables i need the extended queryselect aauthlname aauthlnam aauthfname aauthfnam aisbn btitle from ( bsauthors as a inner join bsbook as b on aisbn = bisbn ) into corre...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.