Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

IDOC Filter

Hi All,I have to filter whole idoc if i don't have company code data in my idoc.Means suppose if i don't have Company code data(E1KNB1M) for a customer then that idoc should be blocked without sending to receiver.How should i do that.Can you guys ple...

START_IMAGE by Client

Has anyone developed code to display a custom START_IMAGE unique for each client in an R/3 instance?I have changed already the default START_IMAGE to one of our design for my instance using standard SMW0 and SM30/SSM_CUST procedures, but I would lik...

Resolved! bapi

hi, what is the use of CHANGING tab in function builder (se37) what is the use of DIALOG and SYNCHRNOUS in case of creating function module? thank in advance<ganesh

Resolved! on value-change for SAP?

Hello,I am just wondering whether there is any event (function) that will works in such a way that whenever a value is entered in a field, some relevant information will change om the selection screen without the user have to press Enter (the cursor ...

Resolved! Tracking usage of TCodes

Does SAP provide any kind of tracking to record the usage of a particular TCode by users?I do have a list of users authorized to run a particular TCode, but need to find out which of them used the TCode on particular day in the past.

Resolved! BAPIs for CCS

Hi Gurus,We have a very urgent question for a project we need to develop...Does anybody knows what existing function modules, customer exits or BAPI's there are to update the meter reading routes, sequence numbers and meter reading notes in SAP CCS? ...

Resolved! REPORTS

HI,In my requirement, at the last after calculating, i have to send bill to the customer through Email.How it possible.is it possible without using scripts?if yes, expllain abt thisthanks in advance.sarath

Resolved! SMALL REQUIREMENT

hi, i am in assignment as a fresher, i am sending one requirement can any one can help how to code in a report.<b>Adigas food house bills their customers on every last working day of the month. Every day's catering to the respective customer is monit...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.