Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Why this dump=?

Hi all,this simply program goes to dump when you sum the colums "menge" in ALV-grid. Why? I don't understant! Help me please. You can cut&paste the code and try it on your server..REPORT ztempi_oda.TYPE-POOLS slis.tipo record da visualizzareTYPES: B...

ALE/Idoc clarification

hi friends, i have a segment E1WPA04 in this there is a field called free to useso any one have idea to pass the value into that field.normally we pass value through customer segment.in this segment i find field named free to useif anyone has come ac...

Need help in IDOC

This is for outbound 855.We are using different client to test our developments, client 173 and 160.In client 173, we try to change the quantity or line item is added in the sales the E1EDP01-ACTION code should show up as 001 or 002 instead it’s show...

User Command

Hi,Am using the following code to display inforamtion of order .FORM user_command USING r_ucomm LIKE sy-ucomm rs_selfield TYPE slis_selfield.Check function code CASE r_ucomm. WHEN '&IC1'. Check field clicked on within ALVgrid re...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.