Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Register type in J1I7

Presently using T-code J1I7 for Excise Invoice related queries. This report doesn't provide the register type option in output list. I need this option in order identify the excise is posted in which registerwhether A for RG 23A register (for Raw mat...

Dialog modules

Hi,i created dialog module for customer master display first screen.i am calling the above created dialog module in my program by exporting all the details of that screen and i want to import the data which is in the next screen (comes after executin...

Resolved! ABAP TO XML

Hi All,I want to download data from table MARA into a XML file,based on selection parametres. But I don't know how to do. My SAP release is 4.6C.I appreciate your valuable responses and suggestions.Thanks in Advance.Best Regards,YAZHOU SHI

Material (BOM)

hi,my requirement is to get material list which are belongs to particular material.for example take computer. it consists of keyboard, mouse, cpu, ets........if computer is input from user i need to show all related things like keyboard,mouse,cpu.......

Resolved! picture

data:lc_container1 type ref to cl_gui_custom_container, lc_containert type ref to cl_gui_custom_container, lc_containerb type ref to cl_gui_custom_container, lc_PICTURE type ref to CL_GUI_PICTURE, url type CNDP_URL.create object lc_co...

Resolved! Display report problem

Hi, I written the code as below in that i have the data in the ITAB15 but in the write statement i cant get the output only for matnr,maktx,meins and soq fields iam getting the data for the rest i have the data in the ITAB15 but it is displaying.p...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.