Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

FM for batch slpit in VL02N

Hi Gurus, I'm getting feed from WMS and creating picking confirmatin. IF there is any batch split it has to be done through IDOC. IF it is a single batch the FM IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY is deoing fine. But if there is multiple batch split for single li...

Range-Table with NUMC-Fields

Hi,I already have been searching in the forum, but didn't find a solution for my problem (propably I'm only overlooking something).I need to work with a range-table with a NUMC-Type (length=20) for the low-/high-values. Unfortunately, when I fill the...

Table control row selection

HI all,I have the problem writing code for the following logic.I populated the internal table data into the table control in the second screen but i dont want to populate the 3rd screen without selecting the row of table control.but the same logic is...

Email not sent - Urgent

Hi, I am using the FM 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1' to send an external E-mail. Its working well in Development client. But not in other client. But they are in Same server(Box). Could anybody suggest me what could be the problem? Is it problem ...

SUBMIT statement

hi guys, i have a data in internal table.i need to call a report RFTBFF00 using SUBMIT statement. and this internal table should go as a input flat file in the report RFTBFF00 for which there a field present.can you help me.thankxahmed

Resolved! OPENDATASET not working

Hi everybody,I'm using sentence OPENDATASET for creating a file in C:\ en user machine, the file is not created even when sy-subrc is equal to 0, can anyone help me if this is problem with security or profiles or something like that?????Thanks in adv...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.