Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! alv grid coding....problems

tables: zfm_handy, pa0002zfm_handy table contains 19 fields and the other table contains two fields(nachn, vorna) the output list has to be a alv grid list.condition: plz read the fields nachn and vorna from the table pa0002 and list it in the outpu...

Resolved! Application Server

Hi, I want to access the file from application server. for that i want to put the file from presentation server to application server. In the flat file the seperator is tab. and it is having 9 fields. I want to put the file file into appli...

Resolved! Security across all the modules

Hi GurusCan any one please provide some information regarding the Security across all the modules. Like CRM, BW, SRM, EBP.Im currently working on SAP r/3 security assigning user roles and profiles. Please provide some info how different CRM, BW, SRM ...

Resolved! VA02 - Display Document Flow

Hello,I have a process that involves sales orders. In this process when a sales order is generated, automatically a shipping order is created too.There is a Z transaction that handles these kind of process called VA02 for modification. The problem i...

Resolved! Scripts to pdf

Hi all, When i click on Print button in VA22 , it creates a script . I need to convert that script into a pdf.Can we do it like this ........ capture the Spool Request number and then convert it to PDF format.if it is correct......... How do i capt...

Resolved! Open Pdf on report execution

Hello All,I want to open the pdf file Whenever I execute the report.but Without saving that file to my system. that is the main issue. <b>I donot want to save the file on my system.</b>eq.Select * from sflight into table itab_sfight.Data in the itab_...

Resolved! Default values

Hi friends, I'd like if I could have a table in a module function with default values.I know that I can do this with Import parameters, Can I do the same with the tables?.A lot of thanks in advance.

Resolved! JSSE From java class on WAS

Hi all,I need to do a post to server using HTTPs. I developed a java class using JSSE that calls this service and return that to my application. In my local machine I tested it importing the RSA certificate to the java keystore by default (cacerts) ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.