Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Reg ; user Exit and Badi

Hi how To implement badi and User exit and what is exact difference between two .how to find which one is best for requirement .Then What are the transaction codes are utilized in this scenario .Send me an examples with snap shots .thanksSuresh

Resolved! Variants

Hello folks,<i>I am having a question regarding variants. Here is my problem.I am having a field 'field1' on the selection screen declared using select-options (no intervals)and disabled for input.The values in to this field are populated in the foll...

IDoc

Hi,What to do when the server is down while generating IDoc?I'm getting status number 03 when the sever is up and down also.What Should I do to reprocess failed Idoc?thanks,ravi.

Resolved! Text Elements

Hi ABA masters,i have one zprogram.In that program i need to add one field in selection screen with specific description.I added that field to selection screen.But in that selection field doesn't show field description,Just it displays the filed tech...

Context Authorization Switch

Hi,We currently have Structural Authorization setup for Performance Appraisal access. But because of the context problem, the limited employee scope access from Appraisal's Structural Authorization overides the standard authorization for time entry a...

Screen exit Delivery note

Hi, When I do VL02N I want to block some item-fields for change (make them grey) when they have a certain item-category.So, when I want to change a delivery I want to make sure that the user cannot change f.e.g. the quantity of the line that has the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.