Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Quantity fields reference field

I created a Quantity field BRIX when I'm trying to activate its showing error that reference field and table are not mentioned.BRIX is the field which I created for the Brix value can anyone suggest me what would be its Reference field and table.wh...

Internal Memory of the Work Process

Hi Gurus,wat will be stored in the internal memory area that is available exclusively to the work process.I know that the memory area that can be accessed by all the work process stores programs,table buffers,user context and possible the roll file.B...

Workflow : Mail Step Problem

Hi,I am getting a peculiar problem with Mail step. I am getting the following ERROR : <i><b>Work Item XXX Object YYY method SWW_BI_EXECUTE_S cannot be executed</b></i>What could be the problem?All the containers are properly BINDED are getting passed...

Resolved! How to set new active Mode?

Hi!I have got three open modes. First mode VA02, second mode MM02 and third mode SE80. SE80 is active, which means it s above the others. In SE80 I would like to process an report, which sets mode one or mode two active. How can I do that?It's just a...

Resolved! Regarding Module Pool

Hi guys,I would definatly appreciate if any one could solve my problem<b>My Problem is I Have created one FM and inside this FM module I called one Screen.Inthe PAI of the screen i want to use one structure which is imported in the FM .So please tell...

ALV

Hi ,Iam working on a report where the output is a alv grid when i select a few records from the grid and run atp check the error/success tables should be displayed as a normal report output ( not ALV) .Here when i run the ATP check iam assuming that ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.