Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Users Exist in T-Code VL01n

Hello All,I am looking for a user exit in T-code VL01n For Selecting batches using batch Classfication values and update a ztable based on batch Classfication .Z table will be update only and only if delivery Document created Successfully.if it is po...

DUMP with Bapis

Hi to all! this time im having a serious problem...the situation is like this:I have severals bapis chained.1- CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2'2- CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE'3- CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE'4- ...

User Exit

I am tryin to create a userexit. when for a particular transaction when user enter serial number I have to make it doesn't exist and is in the specified format ( 1st digit should be 7 5,8 last four digits should be between 0000-9999).For all other tr...

enhancement framework

hi experts, 1. i want to add some fields to standard SEARCH HELP<b> debia</b> THERE IS A view in SELECTION METHOD <b>m_debia</b> there i need to add some fields of KNA1 table.i want to add this by using ENHANCEMENT FRAMEWORK concept.how can...

help needed

hi can anyone check this code and tell me how can i write the Get cursor statement ..the output of this program gives me a list of tracking numbers..all i need to do is when end user clicks on that tracking number it needs to go to UPS site and displ...

data check using field-set

Hi folks,I am doing a data check using the field-set for one of the fields using the ITS components. How can i do that?I used this code...data: begin of media_f4 occurs 0, rcins like t750c-rcins, iname like t750c-iname.data: end of media_...

GET/SET_PRINT_PARAMETERS

Hi all!How can I pass variable with PRINTERNAME to function GET/SET_PRINT_PARAMETERS..If I use this code it stil print with default printer? FORM print. PERFORM read_fields. DATA: val, pripar LIKE pri_params, arcpar LIKE arc_params,...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.