Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Clone Functional Group

Hi all,I want to clone one sap standard function group (say A ) which has 4 function module and function module has some user exits thas has different functional group(say B) . so when I was trying to clone the A function group it clone all the data ...

outbound

I want to download a file from sap financials to non sap format In sap I get the file and after the file format is converted I have to keep the file in a path (in the local pc) the path is fixed and in that path for every execution depending upon the...

BDC Grayedout fields

Hi,I am modifing existing BDC Prog. in PS Module CJ02 based on 'Key field' few fields will be enable and few will be disable. If the flat file containing data for the disable fields then it has to through error msg. this is requirement. But it is u...

Vendor Master Upload

Hi All,We have to upload Vendor Master by standard program RFBIKR00 . There are some fields which are not available by standard program ADDR1_DATA-HOUSE_NUM1 and HOUSE_NUM2-HOUSE_NUM2.We need to upload these fields.Other than recording , is there any...

Resolved! BArcode in Smartforms

Hi I am having problem with barcodes in smartforms.in Se73 i created a barcode type used in smartstyles in the character format.In my smartform i am using the smartstyle and i am able to see the barcode created in SE73.In Smartforms i created a windo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.