Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Field Exit

Hi,Can some one tell me how exactly a field exit is invoked.I have created an exit with RSMODPRF for a data element say ztest.Code is written inside the function module(exit) and then the data element is assigned to a program.All the required activat...

added field- P0210-TXSTA

Hi,I am working in a HR module which is new to me. I need to add two extra fields into a field selection button in tcode S_AHR_61016362.. They should also be listed in the report after execution.Program name - RPLICO10.Fields to be added - P0210-TXST...

Resolved! Display ITab data on screen

Hi,Other than ALV, what other options do i have to display my internal table data on the screen for the user to view. I can't used WRITE statement as I have 150 fields and don't want to individually display them. Is there any way to dump the entire r...

Resolved! ITOB - Modify RBUF_MAX

Hi,I have a note and I have to do this modifications. But i dont know where I can modify the RBUF_MAX...in the database parametrization?Thanks<i>You can use a modification to further increase the values as appropriate: Using Transaction SE11, you ...

Concatenation

Hi, Iam concatenating two values and populated on the description field(two values output)in the vbap table(arktx).What my requirement is the arktx should be less than 30 character.If result is more than 40 characters i want display theerror messag...

ALV show subtotal

i have a ALV report, i would like to show subtotal in the report.The following filed will appear in my report.Customer, Material, Description, Price1, Price2, Price3, Average Price.I want to group by customer, then sum the price1, price2, price and s...

Resolved! Variant

Hi All, I want to know where the exact variant data is stored [in which database table]. I know the table VARI etc which stores data in encoded format. But I want the decoded format. I know about the FM : RS_VARIANT_CONTENTS.Please tell me the databa...

Resolved! call Z transaction from report

Hi SDN'sI need to call a Z Transaction from a report and come back to the report once i press back of the Z Tcode. Can any body guide me in knowing which is the best way that can be followed. Is that an Classic Report or ALV or OO ALV? I am comfortab...

Resolved! User Authentication

Hello SDN'sI have a customised screen where in user enters a RFQ Number. Now what i require is if a RFQ No is being processed by one user User1 and at the same if another user User2 tries to process the same using the same screen on a different syste...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.