Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Object Oriented ALV - Editable

hi, Could anyone advice me please....as I'm trying to modify and save the values after displaying in ALV...but value which i'm modifying is not reflecting in ALV, it is displaying the old value....this problem is occuring only when I change the value...

Resolved! SUBMITTING ALV GRID LIST

Hi,can we call a standard program using SUBMIT and EXPORTING TO LIST TO MEMORY, which generates output in <b>ALV GRID</b>.Some body saying it is only possible with ALV LIST display,can anyone clarifies me???it's a bit urgent...ThanksPraneet

Resolved! select count problem

Hi i use the select count in loop and i now that its not good for performence . in this loop i count employee that in org. unit and in wa_teken_itab-objid i have every time other org unit . maybe someone have idea how can change it for a better selec...

Downloading Standard Texts

Hello All,I want to download Standard texts in SO10 transaction into a Word document. There is a "download" option uder "text" tab where in I need to specify the format - RTF, ASCII, ITF or HTML. When I select RTF, a file is getting generated in my s...

DOUBT REGARDING ALV

<u><b>how to catch contents of field on list displayed in alv</b></u>Hi i have created a field in alv which is editable when the list is displayed .on that list i will enter some value say reject the item with so and so reason( have a field called re...

USER Detail Table

Hi Gurus, I got a requirement to find out the user's 1)time logged into SAP 2)time logged out of SAP 3)transaction executed and time of execution could you tell me the table where user's details will be stored.So that i cud get logi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.