Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Hi all, I'm facing an issue in smartforms. I want to print the amount in words. But getting some error and can't find any solution. Kindly help

ill post my code here (the error message  The following syntax error has occured in program /bcdwb/saplsf00000330                                                                                                         :                               ...

Can't install ADT in Eclipse

Dear all,Has anyone had similar problem?I downloaded new Eclipse Mars version - i did this stuff many times.I went to Install new software menu and inserted this link: SAP Development Tools for Eclipse - Mars Software RepositoryHowever it doesn't wor...

Resolved! BDC for Transaction XK01

Hi GuysWhy is the BDC recording on SM35 for transaction XK01 different from the actual transaction? For eg when capturing the transaction XK01 the second screen name is SAPMF02K screen '0111' but in the recording it records it as SAPMF02K' scree '0...

Looking for an event in BDT

Hi all,I am working on BP by using BDT. I have a check FM for the whole screen but I need to place it in an event(BUS7).Currently, I am putting it in DCHCK event, however, it is only triggered when the user clicks the save button.I want to do the che...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.