Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Roles for User

Hi ,Can anyone pls help me to find out roles assigned to particular user .In Su01 transaction we can viewdata for particular user .I need some function module or table which gives / reads information of roles assigned to particular user .Thanks ,Amee...

Resolved! please help

Hi all, my requirement is as follows.-My internal table has following fields it_item-sno, -vbeln, -posnr, -matnr, -balno.-S.NO DEL.NO ITEM NO. DESCRIPTION BALE NO.1 99002252 10 ...

LSMW

HIplz reply 1.What are the two programs that are generated by LSMW from the structure definition?a)Conversion Program b)Read Program c)Transaction Programd)Posting Program

Resolved! Re: FM File_Get_Name

Hi All,Currently we are using the FM File_get_name to get the path from AS400 Operating System, each time when i give the directory name the result which we are getting is either "Data Set Error " or "File psecified not found".We checked it using Bre...

Resolved! help me regarding ALV

Hi friends,This is the code intended for ALV interactive But its going to short dump.Please trace the error in it.REPORT ZTEST_ALV .TYPE-POOLS : SLIS.DATA: VT_FIELDCAT TYPE slis_t_fieldcat_alv.DATA: VT_FIELDCAT1 TYPE slis_t_fieldcat_alv.DATA : BEGIN ...

SAP LUW and DB LUW

Hi all please help me in this regard.my question is "sap luw runs in db luw or db luw runs in sap luw.the previous answers i checked in the forum r a bit confusing bcos in siemens material it says something different.Thanks and Regardspopin

Regarding ALV report

Hi friends, I want to make a normal interactive report to ALV report with some secondary list. How to generate secondary list and add titles to it.How to add buttons to that secondary list .Pls provide some code for it.With Regards,Sagar.

Resolved! Loop at internal table

Hi,I am using a loop at internal table.I have to delete records from my internal table.Using delete within loop statement,gives performance issues.Please guide whether the delete will work outside the loop statement.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.